Drawing Portraits in Charcoal with Nathan Fowkes : Drawing portraits with the beautiful medium of charcoal is an exciting challenge but can also be highly difficult. The good news is that a handful of simple and understandable ideas can make it accessible to anyone willing to put in the necessary practice.
This course will demonstrate the principles and give exercises and assignments for students to find success at portrait drawing. Each session consists of a tutorial and demonstrations that will guide students step by step through the drawing process.
- Tools and techniques to create compelling drawings
- Simple concepts to solve the challenges of drawing
- Understanding the structure of the head
- Understanding light and shadow
- The design of edges
- The design of portrait lighting
- Building a likeness
- Portrait composition
- Advanced techniques
Watch the Introduction Video :
Direct download links 15 GB :